Sunday, June 18, 2006

Camberwell Market.

Josh and I went to the Camberwell market in the morning today, 18/06/06. Camberwell market is a flea-market type of environment where people who have crap they want to get rid of congregate at a parking lot, set up a stall and try to sell them. It's a pretty cool place if you want to buy things that absolutely don't need.

So me being the ever-so dedicated photographing blogger, I decided to take the camera for a little run.

Mum and bro were chowing down some breakfast.


Stadium Arcadium - RHCP's most recent album. I'm still undecided as to how much I like this new installment of the peppers. I mean it's good, but I've heard better songs by them. This has absolutely no relevance to today's visit to the Camberwell market other than the fact that the CD case was in Josh's car.


This is Camberwell market; you could find just about anything in this place, and it's guaranteed to be crap. I think most fun aspect of this environment is haggling, and seeing other people trying to haggle. There are some grandmaster hagglers out there - i.e dad. I think the key is to be confident and look like you know what you're talking about.


Josh browses through a pile of old vinyl records...


... and sees what he likes.


We then went to a cool record store nearby, and I spotted this cool record that I was tempted to buy. I didn't. Because I dont' have a record player.

Back at the market, we spotted some musical talents who were surprisingly good. They were scattered out all across the market but my favourite would have to be these guys:-


At first I was sceptical because they looked so bogan but they sounded really good. The singer dude had an awesome voice, but I wonder how long his voice would last if he keeps straining it like the way he does.

I liked them so much I took a short video of them:-

After Camberwell market, we went to a computer swapmeet nearby and I ended up losing some money. I don't want to talk about it :-(

No comments: